For individuals and small business owners, website builders are the perfect solution for building online websites without hiring a developer.
However, the problem is that it can be very tricky to find the best tool for building a website. With so many options on the market, which is the best one for you?
In this article, we've covered the best website builder, the cleanest website builder, and the best online store builder, and listed their pros and cons in detail to help you choose the best option for you.
WordPress - the best website builder
Create a WordPress website
You may have heard that WordPress is the most popular platform for building online websites but may not be sure if it's right for you. Unlike significant competitors like Wix, Weebly, and Squarespace, WordPress is completely free.
Simply put, WordPress is the world's most popular website builder, powering over 30% of all websites on the Internet, meaning that tens of millions of websites worldwide (including our Top 10 reviews) are built with WordPress.
However, it is essential that you do not confuse the WordPress.org Content Management System (CMS) with the WordPress.com blog hosting service.
From now on, when we say WordPress, we mean the free WordPress.org software.
WordPress was created in 2003 as a straightforward blogging platform at the time. But since then, it has gradually developed into a multifaceted content management system and application development framework. By now, you can easily build any kind of website using WordPress.
It's open-source software, meaning it's free to everyone, and anyone can download, install, and get it up and running. As free software, you can use it for any purpose without worrying about violating any censorship or terms of service. Also, you can customize WordPress as needed without any restrictions on use. However, like all online websites, you will need to register a domain name and purchase a web host.
The best domain name registrar recommendations
The best web hosting recommendations
WordPress is so flexible that you can use it to build almost any website imaginable, such as personal blogs, corporate websites, e-commerce, membership sites, Internet marketing, online forums, selling course subscriptions, and more. No matter which type of website is built, an existing WordPress plugin may support you.
Unlike other website building tools, WordPress keeps design, content, and functionality separate, making it highly portable. In other words, no matter which looks and design you use, you can add new content without modifying the original architecture, and you can add new features without affecting other areas.
Everything in the world has advantages and disadvantages, and WordPress is no exception, here are its benefits.
- WordPress is free and allows you to have full control of your website. You own and control all files and data and migrate them to any other desired location without being tied to a web hosting company.
- You can access a large number of extensions, add-ons, and plugins to enrich your website. Professional applications for almost any function you want.
- You are completely in charge of your own website, so you can keep it as simple as possible and only add new features as it grows. You can speed up the site and use all the best SEO (search engine optimization) practices to attract new users.
- Tens of thousands of website designs and theme templates to choose from, each with different customization options and very easy to customize, which makes it easy for you to create unique websites.
- By virtue of its popularity, almost all popular third-party tools offer WordPress integration. Therefore, your email marketing software, lead generation tools, SEO tools, CRM software, payment gateways, etc. are all available for WordPress.
- WordPress is not perfect and some of the following disadvantages need to be kept in mind when choosing a platform.
- You are in full control of your website, which means you have to take care of security, data backups, daily updates, etc. You can automate all these tasks, but with dedicated WordPress hosting.
- WordPress does not come with a built-in drag-and-drop site builder plugin, and most beginners need some time to learn the basics. However, you can use popular third-party drag-and-drop site building plugins such as Beaver Builder, Divi, Elementor, etc.
- You don't need to learn about coding to use WordPress, but a few HTML and CSS tricks will make website design a lot easier, and most beginners will master this basic skill when using WordPress.
The most attractive aspect is that it can meet almost any website building need, and since you are fully in charge and in control of the website, you can simplify the work, control the costs, and make it work efficiently. If you want to start a professional website at a low cost, have the freedom to grow your online business, or start a personal blog or online photobook (and make money accordingly), then WordPress should be the ideal platform for building a website.
- How to create a WordPress website
- Highly customizable design, appearance and functionality
- You can create the desired website with the help of third-party tools
- You can control the hosting needs to help the site grow
- There is a wealth of knowledge and tutorials on the Internet, so you can easily get the help you need
- May require some technical knowledge to set up and manage hosting
- Mastering coding knowledge to better customize your website
- Powerful, but this requires a lot of learning time
Wix - the most suitable for beginners to build a website tool
Want to build a gorgeous website with cool interactive features that will keep visitors coming back for more, but don't want to write a single line of code? Wix can help you achieve this whimsical wish.
In the past, building a website seemed like a task for programmers only, or something the rich hired professionals to do for them. But with Wix, now everyone can create their own website. Regardless of your skill level and web experience, Wix's powerful online editor provides full creative control, and you don't have to know anything about code.
Of course, Wix is not the only online website builder, but it is probably the world's best choice. It can be used in hundreds of industries, such as restaurants and food, fashion hotels, artists, photography, and interior design, to name a few.
No matter what type of website you plan to build, it's easy to find the Wix templates, building tools, and applications to match. And whenever a new technology comes along (such as artificial intelligence), you can also count on Wix's large development team to get it before any other competitor launches!
Most of the new features, such as Wix Code and Wix ADI (Artificial Intelligence Tools), can help you build better websites with ease. Wix rolls out features regularly to keep your website on top of the industry. Moreover, this excellent website building tool is straightforward to use.
It will allow you to build a beautiful website in a matter of minutes, with enough features to keep up with your ever-expanding ambitions.
Three advantages of Wix Three disadvantages of Wix Some other excellent features of the most popular website builder
Rich Collection of Designer Templates
Wix offers over 510 designer templates covering a wide range of industries and tastes. These templates are filled with dummy content that you can easily replace with your own text and photos. You can also choose a blank template if you wish, but we have found the filled-in content to be even more useful.
The most innovative drag-and-drop website builder
Wix is always ahead of the competition when it comes to introducing creative and innovative features. That means they'll grow with you: you get the best web tools, with features made for you by the world's best web designers! There's also a Wix Code, brand new features that can be fully customized, and Wix ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence) to build your site for you.
Help and Support Everywhere
Wix offers help functions almost everywhere. For example, most of the template editor features have help buttons that open relevant articles with a single click. If you get stuck, you can also call the support team, who are now available 24/7, but there is no live chat service.
No switching between templates
Although Wix has a large number of amazing templates, you'd better make a good decision at the beginning, because if you want to switch later, you'll have to add and customize everything from scratch. But thankfully, the easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to get your new design up and to run quickly!
Wix Ads in the Free Plan
Wix allows you to build as many sites as you want in the free plan, but your pages and URLs will be advertised for them for free. To remove this limitation, you can purchase the Wix Combo plan and get a more professional looking site for only $11/month.
Better for small stores
Looking to sell products through an online site? Wix is ideal, as long as you are not as ambitious as Amazon. If you plan to build a small store selling only a few different products, Wix's e-commerce plan costs only $17/month. But if you have big global ambitions, you may need an e-commerce specialist like Shopify or BigCommerce.
VideoBox: you can display creative videos on your website: change the shape, choose from 16 different playback modes, add slow-motion effects, etc.
Knowledge center: create your knowledge center for your website to help visitors find the answers they need quickly.
Search engine optimization: use advanced features such as SEO Wiz, such as useful site analysis and personalized SEO plans.
Analytics tools: You can now embed third-party tracking code to monitor visitors browsing online up close and personal.
According to data released on February 14, 2018, Wix now has more than 119 million registered users and hosts more than 90 million websites, more than all of its competitors combined. Putting these numbers into more visual terms is the following list.
Established in 2006
119 million registered users
3.2 million paying subscribers
Serving users in 190 countries and territories
45,000 new users register daily
Hosts over 90 million websites
Annual revenue of $425.6 million (2017)
47% year-over-year revenue growth
Want more numbers? Wix is a publicly-traded company so that you can view its statistics online.
The template provided by Wix is already a ready-made website, so you can keep the dummy content and publish it immediately if you wish. Even after publishing, you can quickly make some custom changes. For example, replacing the template text with your site name and adding your social link buttons can easily accomplish these adjustments.
When you have more ideas, you can soon turn a template into something more memorable.
Animated buttons are a great example, and you can zoom, fade-out, and even rotate them to achieve almost anything.
And these effects also make the site look more vibrant.
Also, you get access to a huge library of professional photos, graphics and videos, all of which are available for free, saving you a lot of time and decisions.
All of this looks great, right? But some limitations can't be avoided.
First of all, you can't edit HTML or CSS code, nor can you export them. While it is possible to add a small piece of HTML code, it is a long way from rewriting the entire site. Second, the add-on features have their limitations; for example, you can only use the video backgrounds built into Wix, and you cannot upload custom content. Finally, if photos are a key part of your site, it can be frustrating with the image customization options, as the built-in photo editor functionality is fundamental.
Wix Code is not a coding tool, despite what its name might lead you to believe. This free new feature allows you to perform various custom actions to make your website powerfully interactive and save you more time. For example, you can play a certain video only to first-time visitors, or display a preset form at a specific time.
Wix automatically creates a version of the site that is accessible for mobile devices and then lets you edit them separately. But this is not a responsive site; instead, it is completely separate, and you can use different headers, menus, and other mobile device content. Wix Mobile Editor offers many ways to optimize the mobile experience.
For example, you can hide features that take up too much space and rearrange menus so they can be easily clicked.
Another amazing feature is the Wix App Market, which contains various advanced apps, and many of them are free.
Wix apps are like plugins you can add to WordPress or extensions you can add to Chrome. Despite the different names, the functionality is the same. Only a large website builder like Wix can provide such additional services.
Wix takes care of all your hosting and technical needs, so you can focus on running your business, building your website, and living the life you want! All content is stored on secure servers, and you don't have to pay extra hosting fees for it!
With Wix, you can easily create any project, business, or unparalleled online website without having to write a single line of code. That said, Wix is still not for everyone; their e-commerce features are not as powerful as Shopify and BigCommerce, and do not offer features like live chat and switching templates. What's more, the inability to export your website code can be very frustrating if you decide to leave Wix.
- WordPress vs.
- How to create a website using Wix
- 15 examples of beautiful websites created with Wix
- If you don't mind using a second-level domain, then you can use it for free
- Rich site configuration and introductory features
- A large number of gorgeous templates covering all industries
- Reliable response time and safety performance
- Good customer support, rich online knowledge base
- A unique business customization service
- Constantly improving products and features
- Unable to edit HTML or CSS code
- After switching website templates, you need to redesign and rewrite the content
- Customer support does not provide live chat service
- Unable to export website code
SITE123 - the most concise and easy to use website building tools
Want a simple and fast solution to build an online website? Then don't hesitate, Site123 can help non-technical people to achieve this easily.
If you are familiar with other website building tools (such as Wix), you should probably understand that most of the work is drag and drop operations. Don't get us wrong, drag and drop is an effortless way to build attractive websites with ease, but Site123 makes the process even easier.
Site123 will create templates based on your unique needs without any technical work on your part.
First select the type of website you want, then fill in the website name, and finally your custom template is created, isn't it straightforward? Not surprisingly, Site123 is designed for individuals and businesses that need a quick website builder.
It may not be the best for really complex and powerful sites, but you will be hard-pressed for speed and efficiency to find a better alternative.
SITE123's three advantages SITE123's three disadvantages some other excellent features
- Very good technical support, especially with their live chat feature.
- Fully responsive design of the template.
- Fantastic and easy to use application marketplace.
- Lack of depth and quality in some features.
- You cannot change the template after the site is live.
- There is not much creative freedom and flexibility.
- Gradient backgrounds: you can choose beautiful colored backgrounds for home pages/promotions and add more style to the site.
- Duplicate items: this feature is ideal for e-commerce sites and allows you to duplicate products before making changes, eliminating the need to create them from scratch each time.
- Multiple selections: You can select and delete multiple items at once, thus making site management faster and more efficient.
The way we create websites has evolved. In the beginning, you needed to write an entire website from scratch.
Then came the birth of website building tools, which build websites that you visit daily through drag-and-drop tools; now, these tools have evolved again.
They provide you with ready-made websites directly, where you only need to choose the type of website you like and modify some of the most basic settings (such as the website title).
Site123 is at the forefront of innovation in website building tools, making it easier and faster than ever to create a website. With the well-designed templates they offer and the easy application integration, it's easy for you to attract potential customers and eventually sell products through your website. And if that's not enough, their help and support is also the best to prevent you from getting into any trouble.
All users find Site123 very easy to use, and most don't mind not having much creative freedom, because most importantly, they can easily build a beautiful website.
For creating blog sites, Site123 has some very nice basic features, such as access analysis, social bookmarking, search functions, and RSS feeds, among others.
But it doesn't include everything, like post categorization, content archiving, and merge comments just aren't available.
If these features are important to you, then you probably need a more specialized blogging system, such as WordPress.
That's what it was intended for.
Site123's ability to support online business and e-commerce depends mostly on your needs.
It's easy to create a clean business website that showcases everything your company has to offer.
But beyond that, you'll be hard-pressed to create something more substantial.
While more advanced plans provide more features, they all lack real financial e-tools, such as automated invoicing and payment tracking, making it difficult for you to sell your products at scale. For that, you need a more robust solution like Shopify.
Site123 is arguably the best choice for the individual webmaster if you have little confidence in your technical skills and need help. Whether your site is for photography, a band, or just an online archive, Site123 has all the basics covered.
No one wants their site to crash, and it's always more reassuring when you have all your content backed up. Site123's handy autosave feature ensures that you never lose all your content, restoring it to the last saved location with just one click, ensuring that your site is at a high level, and that your heart rate stays low.
Site123 offers a free plan for beginners, which allows you to build and publish as many sites as you need, and 500MB of storage space and 1GB of traffic is great. But if you want to play videos, then less traffic may limit your content and traffic, and 500MB of space is not enough to use. Most importantly, all your pages are automatically marked with the Site123 logo. If you wish to take your website seriously, then it is definitely wiser to purchase the premium plan.
In short, Site123's most prominent strength is its simplicity and ease of use, with tools that make creating a website a breeze. The web templates are also fully responsive and offer blogging and e-commerce features.
Since they have done a lot of the underlying work, it is very difficult for you to customize or build complicated websites with specific requirements. Another downside of Site123 is the quality of its features.
however, this is exactly what they are investing in, and the overall level is steadily improving.
- Easy to use, no coding or web design skills required
- Choose from a rich selection of web templates, beautiful customization tools
- One account can create many websites
- Fully responsive design
- Numerous plugins and options
- Less range of settings for professional users
- Online stores are not professional enough, in this regard Shopify or BigCommerce is a better choice
- The parameters of free plans and some paid plans limit the opportunities to create large websites
Shopify - the best online store builder
Building a great online store is a tough challenge, and while all the many reputable site builders will do the job for you, the confusing question is which one is best?
In our opinion, Shopify is definitely the best choice if you are planning to start a brand new online business or bring your existing brick-and-mortar business to the online world.
The company provides industry-leading online store building tools and is currently serving more than 500,000 malls and helping companies handle more than $40 billion in sales.
A key factor that makes Shopify so great is inviting other providers (such as theme designers or online tool providers).
To integrate their services and products into their platform, making it a one-stop online store that offers all the tools to ensure your success as much as possible. The other good news is that you don't have to worry about any of the details related to technology. Just focus on your own online business.
Top 3 advantages of ShopifyTop 3 disadvantages of ShopifySome other excellent features best online store builder
Over 100 beautiful, professional, responsive store themes
These themes make the site look clean and professional and build goodwill and trust by encouraging visitors to stay and look around. To dress up your site, you can choose from premium themes in different industries (clothing, jewelry, furniture, artwork, etc.).
Happily, these themes are created by Shopify's professional designers, and each one is quality checked to make your site look great.
Powerful, flexible eCommerce builder with large App Store offering rich and extensible features
You can pick from more than 1,200 different plugins from the App Store, including accounting, customer service, inventory management, marketing, reporting, logistics, and social media, to name a few, that can help you automate many business processes.
This is one of Shopify's greatest strengths; not only do they provide you with the best way to build your online store and process payments, but they also have other important tools to ensure operational success.
True 24/7 support service
You can reach them anytime by phone, live chat, or email, and they even provide 5 international phone numbers to correspond with your location.
Transaction fees per sale (unless using Shopify Payments)
In addition to the monthly service fee, Shopify charges customers a transaction fee of 0.5% to 2% (unless you use Shopify Payments, in which case all transaction fees are waived). While this may sound unpleasant, analyze this, this fee is intended to cover all the technology Shopify needs to support your sales. More sales usually means more visitors, more server resource usage, and more bandwidth, etc. One thing you should appreciate about this is that their fee structure is very transparent.
If you integrate multiple plugins, then monthly fees may increase
While Shopify offers over 1,200 plugins, many of them are fee-based, and some will charge monthly. While they add additional costs, they also save you time, headaches, and money over time. These plugins can make your life easier, so you can focus on other important aspects of your business. Also, keep in mind that they are completely optional.
To customize the theme extensively, you also need to know about Liquid
If you already have coding skills such as HTML and CSS and intend to customize your online site, things aren't so simple here. Because Shopify uses their own coding language, Liquid, this means that as a programmer (or hiring a programmer), it will also take a while to learn.
Shopify has partnered with eBay to provide merchants with access to over 171 million eBay buyers. The new channel will sync perfectly with your Shopify store, and it is clear that Shopify is continuing to expand merchants' sales opportunities.
If you own a large business and generate 6 to 7 sales figures per year, then Shopify Plus can help you achieve more ways to grow. But to get a detailed quote, you have to talk to a sales consultant.
It's not magic, so you'll have to spend a few hours learning the basics, but once you get started, things will go smoothly. Don't forget that you can also ask for help through 24/7 chat or phone support.
Shopify provides you with the following tools to build your website.
- Insert product images, descriptions, and details
- Manage advertising resources
- Categorize products to make it easy for potential customers to find the products they need
- Discount Code Engine
- Create web pages and blogs
- Track customer and order details
- Accept payments from 70 different currencies
- Set up customer accounts so your customers can log in to their private accounts to manage their personal information
- Sort customers by fields such as place of receipt, payment method, etc. to understand their origin and consumption behavior to better market products
- Manage multiple employee logins, and if you have employees, then grant them different permission levels to help you manage your online store
Did you know that 2 out of 3 potential customers actually put a product in their cart for the average online store and then forget to complete the purchase process?
It's because they get distracted by emails, people around them, or random things. If this happens to you, then you are losing a lot of potential profit. Many premium shopping cart providers are happy to solve this problem by helping you discover who these people are and consistently following up to remind them to complete their purchase. This feature is, of course, part of Shopify's premium program.
An e-store wouldn't be complete without excellent support for mobile devices, and Shopify won't let you down in that regard. They offer a free built-in mobile shopping cart feature, so your potential customers can browse and buy directly from their phones.
You can also manage your store, view sales statistics, analyze customer data, manage sales orders, and more from your phone.
If you are looking for something free, then Shopify will not deliver. But if you are looking for a powerful, reliable and flexible online store solution, then they can help you increase sales and manage a lot of business for you.
Overall, Shopify offers a powerful set of tools for building an eCommerce online store. Specifically, we were impressed by two unique things.
Premium store theme: your online store looks professional, which is a key factor in attracting more visitors and keeping them on the site to increase sales.
Shopify Plugin: Add more features and extensions to your online store as you expand your business.
To be successful with an online store, you need a very robust and flexible enough infrastructure to provide security, and Shopify is one of the most important platforms you should consider investing in, especially with their 24/7 phone and live chat support.
How to create a Shopify online store
- Excellent design with a variety of useful templates to make your website look both beautiful and professional
- Very fast response time and load time
- Strong security
- Rich plugins (add-ons)
- You can sell through various channels, such as Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, etc.
- In addition to a fixed monthly fee, a per-transaction fee is charged, but you can choose Shopify Payments to avoid
- Unique coding language, if you plan to develop deeply, then you also need to learn Liquid
- BigCommerce - the most professional online store builder
Building an online store is never an easy task, and you may feel overwhelmed in the process: moving in multiple different directions.
A never-ending to-do list (that seems to get longer every day), and starting to wonder where you are in your personal life?
But when you find the right tools, you can free up your hands and greatly reduce your anxiety so you can focus on other important aspects of your business (and life).
BigCommerce is the kind of partner that is most worth considering. They provide website building services to clients in over 150 countries and territories, handle over $9 billion in order transactions and make your work and life more comfortable.
Four Benefits of BigCommerceBigCommerce Next is the ideal online store building tool easy to use
Very comprehensive out-of-the-box eCommerce tools
BigCommerce offers the most useful and practical tools of any eCommerce builder hosting provider.
From integration with an email to create
- unlimited product models (e.g., different colors and sizes)
- logistics management
- tax configuration
- secure payment gateways
- returns processing
- statistical reporting
- social sharing
- product wish lists
- and product reviews
They do their best to make you successful.
Increase sales with different social channels
You can set up a store and sell on Facebook, fully synchronized with BigCommerce, and integrate with eBay, Google Shopping, and various product comparison sites such as Shopzilla, Bizrate, Beso, Nextag, PriceGrabber, Shopping. Com and MySimon, to name a few. When you think about it, BigCommerce can generate leverage to reach potential customers with your products to increase sales opportunities.
Big App Store, you can add more advanced tools
While BigCommerce already offers a comprehensive set of site building tools (more than the competition), if you want more, then Apps Marketplace has you covered. These plugins are created by third-party developers and include accounting, logistics, promotions/marketing, order management, live chat, email marketing, and statistical analysis, to name a few. You don't necessarily need them, as BigCommerce's essential tools are enough, but if you plan to expand your online business, they will make it easier for you.
Round-the-clock customer support services
BigCommerce provides you with 24/7 support across all channels, including phone, email, and live chat.
BigCommerce recently launched BigCommerce Next, which introduces themes for mobile device access, powerful blogging features, one-click integration with payment/shipping/plugin support, online store management via mobile, and free courses on how to grow your business.
If you plan to open an online store or wish to grow your brick-and-mortar business online, then BigCommerce is perfect for you. They offer excellent support for various industries, such as fashion, electronics, health, gifts, jewelry, sports, and home furnishings, to name a few.
For you to build a beautiful online store, BigCommerce offers a comprehensive set of tools. As with all things new, you'll need to spend a few hours learning the basics, and once you get going, you'll find it's not difficult to get the store up and to run. the App Store gives you more tools and the ability to integrate a wealth of advanced features with just a click. The whole process is straightforward.
You can get the following features.
- Create unlimited product options such as price, weight, image, inventory, etc.
- Set up product rules, e.g., add $5 for large t-shirts, free shipping on orders over $200, etc.
- Sell non-physical products such as digital downloads, event tickets, online services, etc.
- Categorize your products to make it easier for your potential customers to find them
- Manage orders, invoices, and shipping orders, all through the BigCommerce control panel
- View entire product inventory at a glance
- Manage returns, e.g., refunds, exchanges, provide store card credits, etc.
- Accept payments from more than 60 different currencies and different processors
- View sales reports by each dimension
- Identify and reward the most valuable customers and view a list of the top 20 customers by revenue or number of orders for any date range
- Does a lot of the heavy, repetitive work for you so that you can focus on other parts of your business
A website builder is not complete without mobile functionality, and BigCommerce does a great job of that. They allow you to switch to a mobile theme so that visitors can make purchases directly on their phones or tablets. You can even customize certain parts of the mobile store if you know some of the code. But disappointingly, they no longer offer a mobile app, and you can only manage the store through a web-based control panel, so if this is important to you, it might be better to go with Shopify.
As part of the monthly plan, BigCommerce will host your online store for you and provide you with unlimited bandwidth. So, in theory, even if you have 10 million visitors per month, you don't have to pay extra. The benefit is that they manage the whole process for you, and you can focus on other important parts of your business, such as getting more customers, creating more products, or providing good pre/sales service.
BigCommerce also takes care of server security upgrades and performs all the technical details to ensure your website is always up and running and protected from hackers. Your online store will be compliant with Level 1 PCI-DSS security certification, and the SSL certificate will keep your information and your customers' information safe.
Also, BigCommerce will automatically back up your site, so you don't have to worry about data loss even in case of a crash.
If you are looking for a free online store building tool, then BigCommerce is not for you. But if you want a reliable assistant that is industry-leading, powerful, and easy to use, then BigCommerce can help you grow your online business faster.
An interesting rule of BigCommerce pricing plans is that while you are free to choose any of the plans, you have to upgrade to a higher plan if your sales exceed a specific number. The main reason for this unique pricing structure is that they don't charge you any transaction fees, which is rare for other hosted eCommerce sites.
Many other competitors charge 1% to 3% transaction fees per sale, which impacts business profits.
BigCommerce is a reputable business that offers excellent online store building tools, perhaps most impressively in three areas.
- A variety of useful e-commerce features and tools that can help you lay the foundation for success.
- Integration with multiple social channels, so you can extend your online presence beyond your website. Automatic synchronization of all your products, a straightforward way to expose them to more people without taking up a lot of your time.
- BigCommerce plugin to add more features and extensions to your online store.
On top of that, they keep coming up with beautiful, professional, mobile-friendly accessible templates to make your online store look better and sell more. Finally, don't forget that BigCommerce also provides you with 24/7 technical support via phone, email, social media, and live chat.
- No transaction fees even if you use a third-party payment service
- The least expensive entry plan offers more comprehensive overall features than the competition
- You get the best set of reporting tools in all programs
- Search engine optimization is excellent, all templates are available in AMP format, and all plans include automatic image
- Comes with a built-in blogging system that allows you to use inbound marketing techniques directly from the store, without the need for third-party tools such as WordPress
- Free 14-day trial available
- Limit total annual online sales. If you exceed it, you have to upgrade to a more expensive plan
- Compared to other solutions, the Bigcommerce Starter Plan is overpriced
- There is no available mobile app to manage your store
Affiliate Marketing FAQ
Fastest Shared Web Hostingers
But if you no with the use of free CDN, Advance cashing now a days we no need to worry about service provider uptime
Fastest Dedicated Server Hosting
But if you no with the use of free CDN, Advance cashing now a days we no need to worry about service provider uptime
Fastest VPS Hosting
But if you no with the use of free CDN, Advance cashing now a days we no need to worry about service provider uptime
High-speed hosting for small busines
How to improve website loading speed
How to Speed Up WordPress Website
How to Score a Perfect 100% on Google PageSpeed Insights
Best CMS Content Management Systems to Make Your Website Load Faster
The only question is, which side are you going to pick?
Let me know in the comments.